Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA)
Post Info: Project Assistant
No of Posts: 24 (Twenty Four)
Academic Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from recognized board.
Official Website: www.ada.gov.in
Last Date: 10-01-2018
Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) Recruitment 2018: ADA has declared new vacancies in the month of January, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.ada.gov.in. ADA (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. ADA is offering new job opportunity in Bangalore (Karnataka) for the post of Project Assistant. This recruitment is especially open in Bangalore (Karnataka) for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. ADA (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.ada.gov.in for the posts of Project Assistant, apply before 10-01-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to ADA Vacancy.
ADA Vacancy 2018
Project Assistant: 24 vacancies
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have bachelor’s degree or equivalent from recognized board.
Salary Scale:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month.
Age Limit:- 28 years for General, 31 years for OBC & 33 years for SC/ST as on 10.01.2018.
Selection process:- Interview.
How to apply for ADA Recruitment:-
- First download Project Assistant advertisement through official website (http://www.ada.gov.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Interested and eligible aspirants should apply online through the website www.ada.gov.in from 26.12.2017 to 10.01.2018.
- First Date of Submission Application: 26-12-2017
- Last Date of Registration: 10-01-2018