Post Info: Junior Resident
No of Posts: 75 (Seventy Five)
Academic Requirements: MBBS or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
Official Website: www.aiimsraipur.edu.in
Last Date of Registration: 15-01-2018
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur (AIIMS) Recruitment 2018: AIIMS has declared new vacancies in the month of January, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.aiimsraipur.edu.in. AIIMS (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. AIIMS is offering new job opportunity in Raipur (Chhattisgarh) for the post of Junior Resident. This recruitment is especially open in Raipur (Chhattisgarh) for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. AIIMS (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.aiimsraipur.edu.in for the posts of Junior Resident apply before 15-01-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to AIIMS Vacancy.
AIIMS Vacancy 2018
Junior Resident: 75 vacancies
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have MBBS or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
Salary Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- per month.
Age Limit:- 30 years.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be SC/ST for 5 years, OBC for 3 years.
Selection Process:- Walk-In-Interview.
Fee Structure: Candidates who wanted to participate for AIIMS Raipur should pay the below charges through demand draft/Banker’s Cheque in favour of “AIIMS Raipur” payable at Raipur.
- General/OBC: 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- SC/ST/Women/PwD: No Fee
How to apply for AIIMS Recruitment:-
- First download Junior Resident advertisement through official website (http:// www.aiimsraipur.edu.in) only.
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details.
- Candidates may appear for interview along with original & self-attested copies of all relevant documents, a passport size photograph at the time of Interview.
- Venue of Interview:- Committee Room, 1st Floor, Medical College Building, Gate No. 5, Tatibandh, G.E. Road, Raipur (C.G.) – 492099.
- Date of Interview: 15-01-2018