Air India Limited
Post Info: Customer Agent
No of Posts: 23 (Twenty Three)
Academic Requirements: Graduate in any discipline.
Official Website: www.airindia.in
Interview Date: 27-01-2018
AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD (Air India Limited) Recruitment 2017: Air India Limited has declared new vacancies in the month of January 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.airindia.in. Air India Limited (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. Air India Limited is offering new job opportunity in Chennai (Tamil Nadu) for the post of Customer Agent. This recruitment is especially open in Chennai (Tamil Nadu) for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. Air India Limited (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.airindia.in for the posts of Customer Agent, apply before 27-01-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to Air India Limited Vacancy.
Air India Limited Vacancy 2018
Customer Agent: 23 vacancies
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have Graduate in any discipline / faculty (minimum 3 years’ duration) from a recognized University with knowledge of basic computer operations.
Salary Scale:- Rs. 19590/- per month.
Age Limit:- As below mentioned:
- General:Not above 28 years (born between 02.01.1990 and 01.01.2000)
- OBC:Not above 31 years (born between 02.01.1987 and 01.01.2000)
- SC/ST:Not above 33 years (born between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2000)
Selection process:- Walk-in-Screening/Interview.
Fee charges: Candidates who wanted to participate for Air India should pay the below charges through Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SEVICES LTD” , payable at Mumbai.
- Application Fee: 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for Air India Limited Recruitment:-
- First download Customer Agent advertisement through official website (http://www.airindia.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with original certificates & Self-attested copies of the testimonials / certificates at the time of Interview.
- Venue of Interview: Government Higher Secondary School, Ashok Nagar, Chennai-600083 (Near Ashok Pillar).
- Date of Interview: 27-01-2018