Air India Limited
Post Info: Technical Assistant, Station Managers
No of Posts: 33 (Thirty Three)
Academic Requirements: AME Diploma/ 3 years full time AME training Course complete certificate from DGCA approved Institute and relevant.
Official Website: www.airindia.in
Last Date: 03-01-2018
Air India Limited Recruitment 2017: Air India Limited has declared new vacancies in the month of January 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.airindia.in. Air India Limited (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. Air India Limited is offering new job opportunity in All India for the post of Technical Assistant, Station Managers. This recruitment is especially open in All India for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. Air India Limited (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.airindia.in for the posts of Technical Assistant, Station Managers, apply before 03-01-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to Air India Limited Vacancy.
Air India Limited Vacancy 2017-2018
Technical Assistant, Station Managers: 33 (Thirty Three)
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have AME Diploma/ 3 years full time AME training Course complete certificate from DGCA approved Institute for (Technical Assistant). Graduate and relevant experience for (Station Managers).
Salary Scale:- Rs.18000/- (Technical Assistant), Rs.42000/-(Station Managers)
Age Limit:- Should be between 30 years for S.no-1 & 40 years for S.no-2 as on 01.12.2017.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be SC/ST for 5 years and OBC for 3 years.
Selection process:- Personal Interview.
Fee charges: Candidates who wanted to participate for Air India Limited should pay the below charges through Demand Draft in favour of “Airline Allied Services Limited” payable at New Delhi.
- SC/ST: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 1500/- (Rupee one thousand five hundred only)
How to apply for Air India Limited Recruitment:-
- First download Technical Assistant, Station Managers advertisement through official website (http://www.airindia.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Interested and eligible aspirants should apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of self-attested testimonials & DD send to Alliance Air, Personnel Department, Alliance Bhawan, Adjacent to the Office of the ED (NR), Air India Limited, Terminal – 1B, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037 on or before 03.01.2018.
- Last Date of Registration: 03-01-2018