Post Info: Part Time Sweeper
No. of Posts: 40 (Forty)
Academic Requirements: 8th class or its equivalent.
Official Website: www.andhrabank.in
Last Date: 05-02-2018
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018: Andhra Bank has declared new vacancies in the month of February, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.andhrabank.in. Andhra Bank (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. Andhra Bank is offering new job opportunity in Punjab, Jammu & Kashmir for the post of Part Time Sweeper. This recruitment is especially open in Punjab, Jammu & Kashmir for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. Andhra Bank (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.andhrabank.in for the posts of Part Time Sweeper, apply before 05-02-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to Andhra Bank Vacancy.
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018
Part Time Sweeper:- 40 vacancies.
- Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have 8th class or its equivalent.
- Salary Scale:- Rs. 3187/-
Age Limit:- 18 to 25 years.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be SC/ST for 5 years, OBC for 3 years and PWD for 10 years.
Selection Process:- Interview.
Fee Structure: No fee.
How to apply for Andhra Bank Recruitment:-
- First download Part Time Sweeper advertisement through official website (http://www.andhrabank.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualification, caste, place of domicile, disability etc. send to the concerned Zonal Office on or before 05.02.2018.
- Last Date of Registration: 05-02-2018