AP Postal Circle
Post Info: Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant, Postman and MTS
No of Posts: 36 (Thirty Six)
Academic Requirements: Matriculation or ITI from recognized board or +2 pass.
Official Website: www.appost.in
Last Date of Registration: 30-01-2018
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle (AP Postal Circle) Recruitment 2018: AP Postal Circle has declared new vacancies in the month of January, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.appost.in. AIIMS (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. AP Postal Circle is offering new job opportunity in Andhra Pradesh for the post of Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant, Postman and MTS. This recruitment is especially open in Andhra Pradesh for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. AP Postal Circle (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.appost.in for the posts of Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant, Postman and MTS, apply before 30-01-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to AP Postal Circle Vacancy.
AIIMS Vacancy 2018
Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant, Postman and MTS: 36 vacancies
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have matriculation or ITI from recognized boad or +2 pass.
Complete Vacancies Detail:
|S.No||Post Name||No. of
|1||Postal Assistant /
|07||Rs 25500/- Per Month|
|2||Postman||17||Rs 21700/- Per Month|
|3||MTS||11||Rs 18000/- Per Month|
Age Limit:- Should be between 18 to 37 for Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant, postman and 18 to 25 years for MTS years as of cutoff dates.
Selection Process:- On the basis of sports qualification.
Fee Structure: Applicants who wanted to participate for AP Postal should pay the below charges through demand draft in the favor of Chief Post master general, Andhra Pradesh circle, Vijaywala.
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for AIIMS Recruitment:-
- First download Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant, Postman and MTS advertisement through official website (http://www.appost.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested certificates send to the Chief Postmaster, General Recruitment Section, Andhra Pradesh Circle, Krishnalanka, Vijaywala on or before 30th January 2018.
- Last Date of Registration: 30-01-2018