Government of Assam
Post Info: Night Chowkidar, Ward boy and Ward Girl
No of Posts: 328 (Three Hundred Twenty Eight)
Academic Requirements: Passed 8th class.
Official Website: www.dhs.assam.gov.in
Last Date of Registration: 03-01-2018
Directorate Medical and Health Services (Government of Assam) Recruitment 2018: Government of Assam has declared new vacancies in the month of January, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.dhs.assam.gov.in. Government of Assam (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. Government of Assam is offering new job opportunity in Assam for the post of Night Chowkidar, Ward boy and ward girl. This recruitment is especially open in Assam for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. Government of Assam (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.dhs.assam.gov.in for the posts of Night Chowkidar, Ward boy and ward girl, apply before 03-01-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to Government of Assam Vacancy.
Government of Assam Vacancy 2018
Night Chowkidar, Ward boy and Ward Girl:- 328 vacancies
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have passed 8th class.
Complete Vacancies Detail:
|S.No||Post Name||No. of
|1||Night Chowkidar||46||Rs. 12000 – 37500/-|
|2||Ward boy||141||Rs 14000 – 49000/-|
|3||Ward Girl||141||Rs 14000 – 49000/-|
Age Limit:- Should be between 18 to 43 years as on 01.01.2017.
Selection Process:- Written examination.
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for Assam Govt should pay the below charges through Treasury Challan to the head of Head of Account “0120 M&PH-01-Urban-Health-Services-800-other-Receipts”.
- General: Rs. 250/- (Rupee Two hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST/OBC: Rs. 150/- (Rupee One hundred fifty only)
How to apply for Government of Assam Recruitment:-
- First download Night Chowkidar, Ward boy and Ward Girl advertisement through official website (http:// www.dhs.assam.gov.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Interested and eligible aspirants may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of certificates send to the Director of Health science of District on or before 3rd January 2018.
- Last Date of Registration: 03-01-2018