Bharat Electronics Limited
Post Info: Deputy Engineer
No of Posts: 04 (Four)
Academic Requirements: Full time M.Tech (computer science) with full time M.Sc (maths).
Job Area/Location: Bengaluru (Karnataka)
Official Website: www.bel-india.com
Last Date: 24-01-2018
Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2018: Bharat Electronics Limited has declared new vacancies in the month of January, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.bel-india.com. BEL (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. BEL is offering new job opportunity in Bengaluru (Karnataka) for the post of Deputy Engineer. This recruitment is especially open in Bengaluru (Karnataka) for job seekers looking job after relevant degree. BEL (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.bel-india.com for the posts of Deputy Engineer, apply before 24-01-2017 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to BEL Vacancy.
BEL Vacancy 2017
Deputy Engineer:- 04 vacancies
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have Full time M.Tech (computer science) with full time M.Sc (maths) from a reputed AICTE approved college.
Salary Scale:- Rs. 40000 – 140000/- Per Month.
Age Limit:- 30 years as on 01.01.2018.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be SC for 5 years and PWD for 10 years.
Selection Process:- Written Examination, Interview.
Fee Structure: Candidates who wanted to participate for BEL should pay the below charges through online or Challan.
- Others:500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD: Exempted from Fee
How to apply for BEL Recruitment:-
- First download Deputy Engineer advertisement through official website (http://www.bel-india.com) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with the photocopies of the below mentioned documents, by post to DGM HR (ES&C-D&E), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bangalore – 560013 on or before 24.01.2018.
- Last Date of Registration: 24-01-2018