Bharat Electronics Limited
Post Info: Deputy Engineer
No of Posts: 18 (Eighteen)
Academic Requirements: B.E./ B.Tech / B.Sc Engg./AMIE from AICTE approved College/Institute or a recognised University.
Job Area/Location: All India
Official Website: www.bel-india.com
Last Date: 23-12-2017
Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2017: Bharat Electronics Limited has declared new vacancies in the month of December, 2017 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.bel-india.com. BEL (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. BEL is offering new job opportunity in All India for the post of Deputy Engineer. This recruitment is especially open in All India for job seekers looking job after relevant degree. BEL (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.bel-india.com for the posts of Deputy Engineer, apply before 23-12-2017 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to BEL Vacancy.
BEL Vacancy 2017
Deputy Engineer:- 18 vacancies
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate for Deputy Engineer should have B.E./ B.Tech / B.Sc Engg./AMIE from AICTE approved College/Institute or a recognised University.
Salary Scale:- Rs. 16400 – 40500/- Per Month.
Age Limit:- Should be between 28 years for General, 31 years for OBC & 33 years for SC/ST as on 01.10.2017.
Selection Process:- Written test, Interview.
Fee Structure:- Candidates who wanted to participate for BEL should pay the below charges through online mode.
- General/OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD: Exempted Fee
How to apply for BEL Recruitment:-
- First download Deputy Engineer advertisement through official website (http://www.bel-india.com) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copy of relevant documents and a recent passport size photograph send to Manager (HR&A), Bharat Electronics Limited, Sahibabad Industrial Area, Ghaziabad – 201010 on or before 23.12.2017.
- First Date of Submission Application: 20-12-2017
- Last Date of Registration: 23-12-2017