Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Post Info: Technician Apprentices
No of Posts: 250 (Two Hundred Fifty)
Official Website: www.bheledn.com
Walk-In-Interview Date: 20-11-2017 to 16-12-2017
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Recruitment 2017: BHEL has declared new vacancies in the month of November, December 2017 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.bheledn.com. BHEL (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. BHEL is offering new job opportunity in Bangalore (Karnataka) for the post of Technician Apprentices. This recruitment is especially open in Bangalore (Karnataka) for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. BHEL (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.bheledn.com for the posts of Technician Apprentices, Interview date 20.11.2017 to 16-12-2017 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to BHEL Vacancy.
BHEL Vacancy 2017
Trade Apprentices: 250 Vacancies
- Qualification:-The minimum qualification required to participate for Trade Apprentices Diploma in relevant discipline.
- Salary Scale:- Rs. 4000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 27 years for General, 18 to 30 years for OBC & 18 to 33 years for SC/ST as on 01.11.2017.
Selection Process:- Walk-In-Interview.
Fee charges: No Fee.
How to apply for BHEL Recruitment:-
- First download Technician Apprentices advertisement through official website (http://www.bheledn.com) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Eligible candidates may appear for Interview along with all original & photocopies of certificate & document at the time of Interview
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 20-11-2017 to 16-12-2017