Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Post Info: Trade Apprentices
No of Posts: 554 (Five Hundred Fifty Four)
Academic Requirements: 10th class examination and ITI Passed certificates in the respective Trades.
Official Website: www.bheltry.co.in
Last Date of Registration: 08-10-2017
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Recruitment 2017: BHEL has declared new vacancies in the month of October 2017 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.bheltry.co.in. BHEL (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. BHEL is offering new job opportunity in Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu) for the post of Trade Apprentices. This recruitment is especially open in Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu) for job seekers looking job after Matriculation and ITI passed. BHEL (recruitment authority) has activated online registration at www.bheltry.co.in for the posts of Trade Apprentices, apply before 18.10.2017 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to BHEL Vacancy.
BHEL Vacancy 2017
Trade Apprentices: 554 Vacancies
- Qualification:-The minimum qualification required to participate for BHEL Trade Apprentices job should have Passed 10th class examination and ITI Passed certificates in the respective Trades.
- Salary Scale:- 8270/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 27 years as on 01/10/2017
- Senior Manager:44 years
- Assistant Manager:34 years
Selection Process:- Selection will be made on GATE 2017 Score and Interview.
How to apply for BHEL Recruitment:-
- First download Trade Apprentices advertisement through official website (http:// www.bheltry.co.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Search for online application associated with BHEL notification
- Click on link
- Fill application form
- Submit and take printout
- Last Date of Submission Form: 18-10-2017