Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Post Info: Engineer Trainee
No of Posts: 50 (Fifty)
Academic Requirements: Degree in engineering or relevant.
Official Website: www.bhel.com
Last Date: 12-03-2018
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Recruitment 2018: BHEL has declared new vacancies in the month of March, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.bhel.com. BHEL (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. BHEL is offering new job opportunity in All India for the post of Engineer Trainee. This recruitment is especially open in All India for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. BHEL (recruitment authority) has activated online registration at www.bhel.com for the posts of Engineer Trainee, apply online from 12.02.2018 to 12-03-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to BHEL Vacancy.
BHEL Vacancy 2018
Engineer Trainee: 50 Vacancies
- Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have Full-Time Bachelor Degree in engineering/ Technology or Five year integrated Master Degree or Dual Degree programme in engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.
- Salary Scale:- Rs. 20600 – 46500/-.
Age Limit:- 27 years for Graduate Engineer & 29 years for Post Graduate as on 01.09.2017.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be SC/ST for 5 years, OBC-NCL for 3 years and PWD for 10 years.
Selection Process:- GATE 2018 Marks, Interview.
Fee Structure: No fee.
How to apply for BHEL Recruitment:-
- First download Engineer Trainee advertisement through official website (http:// www.bhel.com) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Search for online application associated with BHEL notification
- Click on link
- Fill application form
- Submit and take printout
- First Date of Submission Application: 12-02-2018
- Last Date of Registration: 12-03-2018
- Last Date for Online Payment of Fees: 13-03-2018