Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation (BMRC)
Post Info: Graduate Engineer (Civil)
No of Posts: 80 (Eighty)
Academic Requirements: Degree in Civil Engineering.
Official Website: www.bmrc.co.in
Last Date of Registration: 15-12-2017
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation (BMRC) Recruitment 2017: BMRC has declared new vacancies in the month of December, 2017 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.bmrc.co.in. BMRC (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. BMRC is offering new job opportunity in Bangalore (Karnataka) for the post of Graduate Engineer (Civil). This recruitment is especially open in Bangalore (Karnataka) for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. BMRC (recruitment authority) has activated online registration at www.bmrc.co.in for the posts of Graduate Engineer (Civil), apply before 15-12-2017 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to BMRC Vacancy.
BMRC Vacancy 2017-2018
Graduate Engineer (Civil): 80 vacancies
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate for Graduate Engineer (Civil) Degree in Civil Engineering.
Salary Scale: Rs 25000/- per month
Age Limit:- Maximum 35 years as on 15.12.2017.
Selection Process:- Written Test
Fee Structure: Candidates who wanted to participate for BMRC should pay the below charges through Online.
- GM/Cat-I/II-A/II-B/III-B/III-B: Rs. 900/- (Rupee nine hundred only)
- SC/ST: Rs. 400/- (Rupee four hundred only)
How to apply for BMRC Recruitment:-
- First download Graduate Engineer (Civil) advertisement through official website (http://www.bmrc.co.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Search for online application associated with BMRC notification
- Click on link
- Fill application form
- Submit and take printout
- Last Date of Submission Form: 15-12-2017