Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Munran Private Limited (BRBNMPL)
Post Info: Assistant Manager
No of Posts: 07 (Seven)
Academic Requirements: BE/ B.Tech / Diploma in relevant Engineering or relevant.
Official Website: www.brbnmpl.co.in
Last Date of Registration: 19-02-2018
Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Munran Private Limited (BRBNMPL) Recruitment 2018: BRBNMPL has declared new vacancies in the month of February, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.brbnmpl.co.in. BRBNMPL (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. BRBNMPL is offering new job opportunity in Bengaluru (Karnataka) for the post of Assistant Manager. This recruitment is especially open in Bengaluru (Karnataka) for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. BRBNMPL (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.brbnmpl.co.in for the posts of Assistant Manager, apply before 19-02-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to BRBNMPL Vacancy.
BRBNMPL Vacancy 2018
Assistant Manager: 07 vacancies
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have BE/ B.Tech / Diploma in relevant Engineering or Second Class Master Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation, with English as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor Degree level OR Second Class Master Degree in English with Hindi as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor Degree level.
Salary Scale:- Rs. 56100/- per month.
Age Limit:- 31 years as on 01.01.2018.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be SC for 5 years, OBC (NCL) for 3 years and PWD for 10 years.
Selection Process:- Shortlisting, Interview.
Fee Structure: Candidates who wanted to participate for BRBNMPL should pay the below charges through Demand Draft in favour of Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited and payable at Bengaluru.
- SC/ST/PWD/Women/Ex-Servicemen/Internal: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
How to apply for BRBNMPL Recruitment:-
- First download Assistant Manager advertisement through official website (http://www.brbnmpl.co.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates should apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of certificates in respect of age, qualification-mark sheets of all years/semesters, degree certificates, experience certificate issued by the employer on his letterhead, caste certificates in a cover superscribed “Application for the post of ________” send to The Director (F&A), Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited, Corporate Office, No.3 & 4, I Stage, I Phase, B.T.M.Layout, Bannerghatta Road Post Box No. 2924, D.R. College P.O., Bengaluru – 560 029 on or before 19.02.2018.
- Last Date of Registration: 19-02-2018