Border Security Force
Post Info: Constable (Tradesmen) (Male)
No of Posts: 1074 (One Thousand Seventy Four)
Academic Requirements: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized university and 2 year experience in respective trade.
Job Area/Location: All India
Official Website: www.bsf.nic.in
Last Date of Registration: 30 days from the date of publication
Border Security Force Recruitment 2017: Border Security Force has declared new vacancies in the month of September, October 2017 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.bsf.nic.in. BSF (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill 1074 new posts. BSF is offering new job opportunity in All India for the post of Constable (Tradesmen) (Male). This recruitment is especially open for job seekers looking job after Matriculation. BSF (recruitment authority) has placed vacancies detail at www.bsf.nic.in for the posts of 1074 Constable (Tradesmen) (Male), last date as 30 days from the date of publication at concerned address. Let’s check all important things related to BSF Vacancy.
BSF Vacancy 2017
Constable (Tradesmen) (Male):- 1074 vacancies
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate for Constable (Tradesmen) (Male) should have passed matriculation or equivalent from a recognized university and 2 year experience in respective trade or 1 year certificate from industrial training institute of vocational institute or 2 year diploma from industrial training institute in the trades of similar trades.
Salary Scale:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Minimum age 18 to 23 years as on 1st August 2017 and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- Written examination, Documentation, Physically Measurement, physical efficiency test (PET), Trade test, medical examination.
How to apply for BSF Recruitment:-
- First download 1074 Constable (Tradesmen) (Male) advertisement through official website (http:// www.bsf.nic.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Eligible Applicants may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of relevant documents, three recent passport size photograph & two self – addressed envelopes with envelope of size 25 X 12 cm with postal stamp worth Rs 40/- each send to the relevant centers as per official notification on or before 30 days.
- Publication Date:- 12-09-2017
- Last Date: 30 days from the date of publication