Calcutta High Court
Post Info: Manuscript Section Writer
No. of Posts: 14 (Fourteen)
Academic Requirements: Must have passed the Higher Secondary Examination and relevant.
Official Website: www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in
Last Date: 12-02-2018
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018: Calcutta High Court has declared new vacancies in the month of February, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in. Calcutta High Court (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. Calcutta High Court is offering new job opportunity in West Bengal for the post of Manuscript Section Writer. This recruitment is especially open in West Bengal for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. Calcutta High Court (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in for the posts of Manuscript Section Writer, apply before 12-02-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to Calcutta High Court Vacancy.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018
Manuscript Section Writer: 14 Vacancies
- Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have Must have passed the Higher Secondary Examination from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination or an equivalent examination of any statutory Indian or other University or Institutions.
- Salary Scale:- Rs. 5400 – 25200/- per month.
Age Limit:- Should be between 18 to 40 years as on 12.02.2018.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be SC/ST for 5 years.
Selection Process:- Handwriting Test.
Fee charges: Candidates who wanted to participate for Calcutta High Court should pay the below charges through Crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of “The Registrar (Original Side), High Court, Calcutta” payable at GPO, Kolkata.
- Unreserved/OBC: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- SC/ST/Physically Disabled: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only).
How to apply for Calcutta High Court Recruitment:-
- First download Manuscript Section Writer advertisement through official website (http://www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates should apply in prescribed application along with self-attested supporting documents, three recent passport size coloured photograph, two self-attested (with pin code) envelopes of the size 25 cm X 11 cm with stamp of Rs. 5/- affixed thereon send to the Registrar (Original Side), High Court, Calcutta on or before 12.02.2018.
- Last Date of Registration: 12-02-2018