Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS)
Post Info: Laboratory Attendant, Lower Divisional Clerk
No. of Posts: 04 (Four)
Academic Requirements: 10 + 2 in Science subjects or work experience and relevant.
Official Website: www.ccras.nic.in
Last Date: 60 Days from the Date of Publication
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) Recruitment 2017: CCRAS has declared new vacancies in the month of December, 2017 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.ccras.nic.in. CCRAS (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. CCRAS is offering new job opportunity in Chennai (Tamil Nadu) for the post of Laboratory Attendant, Lower Divisional Clerk. This recruitment is especially open in Chennai (Tamil Nadu) for job seekers looking job after relevant degree. CCRAS (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.ccras.nic.in for the posts of Laboratory Attendant, Lower Divisional Clerk, apply before 60 Days from the Date of Publication at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to CCRAS Vacancy.
CCRAS Vacancy 2017
Laboratory Attendant, Lower Divisional Clerk: 04 vacancies
- Qualification:-The minimum qualification required to participate should have 10 + 2 in Science subjects or work experience 01 year in a recognized Institution/hospital/laboratory for S.no-1. 12th Class or equivalent qualification from recognized board or university OR A Typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English or 25 w.p.m in Hindi for S.no – 2.
Salary Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- per month.
Age Limit:- Should be between 27 years as on 01.01.2017.
Selection Process:- Written Test
Fee Structure:- No fee.
How to apply for CCRAS Recruitment:-
- First download Laboratory Attendant, Lower Divisional Clerk advertisement through official website (http:// www.ccras.nic.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Interested and eligible aspirants should apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of certificates, recent passport size photographs & experience certificates etc. send to the Assistant (S-3) Institute-In-Charge, CSMRADDI, Arumbakkam, Chennai – 600106 on or before 60 Days from the Date of Publication.
- Last Date of Registration: 60 Days from the Date of Publication