Central Electrochemical Research Institute(CECRI)
Post Info: Apprentices
No. of Posts: 09(Nine)
Academic Requirements: ITI or Diploma in relevant discipline.
Official Website: www.cecri.res.in
Walk-In-Interview Date: 12-10-2017
Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI) Recruitment 2017: CECRI has declared new vacancies in the month of October 2017 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.cecri.res.in. CECRI (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. CECRI is offering new job opportunity in Karaikudi (Tamil Nadu) for the post of Apprentices. This recruitment is especially open in Karaikudi (Tamil Nadu) for job seekers looking job after ITI or diploma. CECRI (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.cecri.res.in for the posts of Apprentices, Walk-In-Interview date 12-10-2017 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to CECRI Vacancy.
CECRI Recruitment 2017
Apprentices: 09 vacancies
- Qualification:-The minimum qualification required to participate for CECRI Apprentices posts should have ITI or Diploma in relevant discipline.
- Salary Scale:- Rs 7574/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 14 years as on 08/09/2017
Selection Process:- CECRI will be conduct the Interview for Apprentices vacancy.
How to apply for Delhi University Recruitment:-
- First download Apprentices advertisement through official website (http://www.cecri.res.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates may registered through the RDAT/BOAT website & Appear for Interview along with Application Form, all original & self-attested copies of certificates at the time of Interview.
- Venue:- Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi..
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 12-10-2017