Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC)
Post Info: Research Officer, Research Associate
No of Posts: 09 (Nine)
Academic Requirements: Graduate/ Diploma holders in Engineering in relevant, Graduate in law .
Official Website: www.cercind.gov.in
Last Date of Registration: 25-01-2018
Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) Recruitment 2018: CERC has declared new vacancies in the month of January, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.cercind.gov.in. CERC (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. CERC is offering new job opportunity in New Delhi for the post of Research Officer, Research Associate. This recruitment is especially open in New Delhi for job seekers looking job after relevant degree. CERC (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.cercind.gov.in for the posts of Research Officer, Research Associate, apply before 25-01-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to CERC Vacancy.
CERC Vacancy 2018
Research Officer, Research Associate:- 09 vacancies
- Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have Graduate/ Diploma holders in Engineering or equivalent for (Research Officer). Graduate in law from a reputed college/institution for (Research Associate).
- Salary Scale:- Rs. 64000 – 85000/- (Research Officer), Rs. 45000 – 59000/-( Research Associate)
Age Limit:- As per CERC rules.
Selection Process:- Shortlist, Written Test or Interview.
Fee charges: No Fee.
How to apply for CERC Recruitment:-
- First download Research Officer, Research Associate advertisement through official website (http://www.cercind.gov.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, etc. send to the the Assistant Chief (RA), First Floor, Chanderlok Building, 36, Janpath, New Delhi on or before 25.01.2018.
- Last Date of Registration: 25-01-2018