Post Info: Constable
No of Posts: 447 (Four Hundred Forty Seven)
Academic Requirements: Matriculation or equivalent qualification.
Official Website: www.cisf.gov.in
Last Date of Registration: 19-03-2018
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Recruitment 2018: CISF has declared new vacancies in the month of March, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.cisf.gov.in. CISF (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. CISF is offering new job opportunity in All India for the post of Constable. This recruitment is especially open in All India for job seekers looking job after relevant degree. CISF (recruitment authority) has activated online registration at www.cisf.gov.in for the posts of Constable, apply online before 19-03-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to CISF Vacancy.
CISF Vacancy 2018
Constable: 447 Vacancies
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have Passed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
Salary Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- per month.
Age Limit:- Should be between 21 to 27 years as on 19.03.2018.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be SC/ST for 5 years, OBC for 3 years.
Selection Process:- Physical Standards Test (PST), Physically Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination, Medical Examination.
Fee Structure: Candidates who wanted to participate for CISF should pay the below charges through SBI Challan or Net Banking or Credit Card / Debit Card of any Bank.
- General/OBC: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen: Exempted Fee
How to apply for CISF Recruitment:-
- First download Constable advertisement through official website (http://www.cisf.gov.in) only.
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details.
- Candidates may apply online through the website www.cisfrectt.in from 19.02.2018 to 19.03.2018.
- First Date of Submission Application: 19-02-2018
- Last Date of Registration: 19-03-2018