Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Post Info: Constable
No of Posts: 332 (Three Hundred Thirty Two)
Academic Requirements: 12th pass with science subject or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Official Website: www.cisf.gov.in
Last Date of Registration: 11-01-2018
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Recruitment 2017: CISF has declared new vacancies in the month of January, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.cisf.gov.in. CISF (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. CISF is offering new job opportunity in All India for the post of Constable. This recruitment is especially open in All India for job seekers looking job after relevant degree. CISF (recruitment authority) has activated online registration at www.cisf.gov.in for the posts of Constable, apply online before 11-01-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to CISF Vacancy.
CISF Vacancy 2017-2018
Constable: 332 Vacancies
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate for Constable 12th pass with science subject or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Salary Scale:- Rs. 21700 – 69100/- per month.
Age Limit:- Should be between 18 to 23 years as on 11.01.2018.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be SC/ST for 5 years, OBC for 3 years.
Selection Process:- Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination, Medical Examination.
Fee Structure: Applicants who wanted to participate for CISF should pay the below charges through SBI Challan or Net Banking or Credit Card / Debit Card of any Bank.
- General (UR)/OBC: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred fifty-five only)
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen: Exempted Fee
How to apply for CISF Recruitment:-
- First download Constable advertisement through official website (http://www.cisf.gov.in) only.
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details.
- Search for online application associated with CISF notification
- Click on link
- Fill application form
- Submit and take printout
- First Date of Submission Application Form: 11-12-2017
- Last Date of Registration: 11-01-2018
- Last Date for payment of application fee through Bank: 13-01-2018