Delhi High Court
Post Info: Delhi Judicial Service Examination
No of Posts: 50 vacancies
Academic Requirements: A person practicing as an Advocate in India.
Official Website: www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
Last Date of Registration: 15-02-2018
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018: Delhi High Court has declared new vacancies in the month of February, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.delhihighcourt.nic.in. Delhi High Court (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. Delhi High Court is offering new job opportunity in Delhi for the post of Delhi Judicial Service Examination. This recruitment is especially open in Delhi for job seekers looking job after relevant degree. Delhi High Court (recruitment authority) has activated online registration at www.delhihighcourt.nic.in for the posts of Delhi Judicial Service Examination, apply online before 15-02-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to Delhi High Court Vacancy.
Delhi High Court Vacancy 2018
Delhi Judicial Service Examination: 50 Vacancies
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have A person practicing as an Advocate in India or a person qualified to be admitted as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961.
Salary Scale:- Rs. 27700 – 44770/- per month.
Age Limit:- 32 years as on 01.01.2018.
Selection Process:- Preliminary Exam, Main Exam.
Fee Structure: Candidates who wanted to participate for Delhi High Court should pay the below charges through Debit Card / Internet Banking.
- General: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- SC/ST/PH: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
How to apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment:-
- First download Delhi Judicial Service Examination advertisement through official website (http://www.delhihighcourt.nic.in) only.
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details.
- Search for online application associated with Delhi High Court notification
- Click on link
- Fill application form
- Submit and take printout
- First Date of Submission Application: 31-01-2018
- Last Date of Registration: 15-02-2018