About:- The University of Delhi informally known as Delhi University is a public central collegiate university, located in New Delhi, India. The University of Delhi was established in 1922 as a unitary, teaching and residential university by an Act of the then Central Legislative Assembly of the British India. Source
Motto:- निष्ठा धृति: सत्यम
Motto in English:- “Dedicated to Truth”
Chancellor:- Vice President of India
Location:- New Delhi, Delhi, India
Delhi University Recruitment 2017 Detail:
Librarian: 01 Vacancy
- Qualification:- A Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library.
- Salary Structure:- 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay – 6000/- Per Month
Junior Assistant: 01 Vacancy
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Delhi University Junior Assistant posts should have A Senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution with at least 50% marks or a graduate from a recognized University, and Diploma / Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application/ Office Management/ Secretarial Practice/ Financial Management/Accounts or equivalent discipline OR Graduate Degree in Computer Application/Office Management/Secretarial Practice/ Financial Management /Accounts or equivalent discipline from a recognized University and Having a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through computers.
- Salary breakup:- 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay. 1900/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 27 years as University of Delhi / UGC Rules
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Written Test and Skill Test.
How to apply for Delhi University recruitment 2017:- Interested applicants may apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant self-attested testimonials, caste certificates etc. send to Director, Institute of Home Economics (University of Delhi) F-4 Hauz Khas Enclave, New Delhi-110016 within two weeks of this advertisement in Employment News.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Date of Publication: 29.07.2017
- Closing Date: within two weeks of this advertisement in Employment News