Post Info: Junior Finance Officer
No of Posts: 05 (Five)
Academic Requirements: CA/ ICWA or MBA in Finance.
Official Website: www.dfccil.gov.in
Interview Date: 22 to 27-02-2018
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) Recruitment 2018: DFCCIL has declared new vacancies in the month of February, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.dfccil.gov.in. DFCCIL (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. DFCCIL is offering new job opportunity in Rajasthan, Vadodara, Mumbai for the post of Junior Finance Officer. This recruitment is especially open in Rajasthan, Vadodara, Mumbai for job seekers looking job after relevant Degree. DFCCIL (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.dfccil.gov.in for the posts of Junior Finance Officer, Interview date 22 to 27-02-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to DFCCIL Vacancy.
DFCCIL Vacancy 2018
Junior Finance Officer:- 05 vacancies
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have CA/ ICWA or MBA in Finance.
Salary Scale:- Rs. 25,000/- Per Month.
Age Limit:- Should be between 18 to 35 years as on 01.02.2018.
Selection Process:- Walk-in-Interview.
Fee Charges:- No fee.
How to apply for Indian Bank Recruitment:-
- First download Junior Finance Officer advertisement through official website (http://www.dfccil.gov.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates may appear for interview along with prescribed application form enclosing there in self-attested photocopies of the requisite documents at the time of Interview.
- Venue of Interview:- Given as per notification
- Interview Date: 22 to 27-02-2018