Directorate of Groundnut Research (DGR)
Post Info: Young Professional
No of Posts: 08 (Eight)
Academic Requirements: Graduate (B.Sc Agriculture) and relevant.
Official Website: www.dgr.org.in
Last Date: 24-01-2018
Directorate of Groundnut Research (DGR) Recruitment 2017: DGR has declared new vacancies in the month of January, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.dgr.org.in. DGR (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. DGR is offering new job opportunity in Junagadh (Gujarat) for the post of Young Professional. This recruitment is especially open in Junagadh (Gujarat) for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. DGR (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.dgr.org.in for the posts of Young Professional, apply before 24-01-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to DGR Vacancy.
DGR Vacancy 2018
Young Professional: 08 vacancies
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have Graduate (B.Sc Agriculture) or M.Sc (Agri), Computer Application, M.Sc (IT), M.E (Computer Application), MCA (Software Development in one year experience).
Salary Scale:- Rs.15000 – 25000/- Per Month.
Age Limit:- 21 to 45 years.
Selection process:- Walk-In-Interview.
Fee charges: No application fee.
How to apply for DGR Recruitment:-
- First download Young Professional advertisement through official website (http://www.dgr.org.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates may appear for interview along with along with original & self-attested copies of all relevant documents, a passport size photograph at the time of Interview.
- Venue of Interview:- ICAR-DGR, Ivnagar Road, Junagadh.
- Date of Interview: 24-01-2018