Post Info: Junior Software Developer
No of Posts: 25 (Twenty Five)
Academic Requirements: 12th Pass.
Official Website: www.dibru.ac.in
Interview Date: 17-01-2018
Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2018: Dibrugarh University has declared new vacancies in the month of January, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.dibru.ac.in. Dibrugarh University (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. Dibrugarh University is offering new job opportunity in Dibrugarh (Assam) for the post of Junior Software Developer. This recruitment is especially open in Dibrugarh (Assam) for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. Dibrugarh University (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.dibru.ac.in for the posts of Junior Software Developer, apply before 17.01.2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to Dibrugarh University Vacancy.
Dibrugarh University Vacancy 2018
Junior Software Developer:- 25 vacancies
- Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have 12th pass from recognized board.
- Salary Scale:- Not Specified.
Age Limit:- As per Dibrugarh University Rules.
Selection Process:- Reasoning & Aptitude Test.
Fee Structure: No Fee.
How to apply for Dibrugarh University Recruitment:-
- First download Junior Software Developer advertisement through official website (http://www.dibru.ac.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant documents send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 17.01.2018.
- Last Date of Registration: 17.01.2018
- Tentative Date of the Test: 27.01.2018