District & Sessions Judge, Jharkhand (e-Courts)
Post Info: Para Legal Volunteer
No of Posts: 179 (One Hundred Seventy Nine)
Academic Requirements: 10th class school education from a recognized board.
Official Website: www.ecourts.gov.in
Last Date of Registration: 23-12-2017
District & Sessions Judge, Jharkhand (e-Courts) Recruitment 2017: e-Courts has declared new vacancies in the month of December, 2017 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.ecourts.gov.in. e-Courts (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. e-Courts is offering new job opportunity in Lohardaga (Jharkhand) for the post of Para Legal Volunteer. This recruitment is especially open in Lohardaga (Jharkhand) for job seekers looking job after relevant degree. e-Courts (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.ecourts.gov.in for the posts of Para Legal Volunteer, apply before 23.12.2017 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to e-Courts Vacancy.
e-Courts Vacancy 2017
Para Legal Volunteer:- 179 vacancies
- Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have 10th class school education from a recognized board.
- Salary Scale: Not Specified.
Age Limit:- Should be between 18 to 65 years as on 01.12.2017.
Selection Process:- Interview.
Fee Charges:- No fee.
How to apply for e-Courts Recruitment:-
- First download Para Legal Volunteer advertisement through official website (http://www.ecourts.gov.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Interested and eligible aspirants should apply in prescribed application along complete bio data, original testimonials and two recent passport size photograph send to the Director, district Legal Service Authorization, Court of Behavior, Lohardaga on or before 23.12.2017.
- Last Date of Registration: 23-12-2017