Family Court, Bilaspur (e-Courts)
Post Info: Stenographer, Assistant
No of Posts: 14 (Fourteen)
Academic Requirements: Graduate Degree and relevant.
Official Website: www.ecourts.gov.in
Last Date of Registration: 08-02-2018
Family Court, Bilaspur (e-Courts) Recruitment 2018: e-Courts has declared new vacancies in the month of February, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.ecourts.gov.in. e-Courts (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. e-Courts is offering new job opportunity in Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh) for the post of Stenographer, Assistant. This recruitment is especially open in Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh) for job seekers looking job after relevant degree. e-Courts (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.ecourts.gov.in for the posts of Stenographer, Assistant, apply before 08.02.2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to e-Courts Vacancy.
e-Courts Vacancy 2018
Stenographer, Assistant:- 14 vacancies.
- Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have Graduate Degree from any recognized University (40% marks for reserved Candidates) & 45% marks for Unreserved Candidates) or Diploma in Computer Certificates from any University or State Government or Central Government recognized Institution.
- Salary Scale: Rs. 28700 – 91300/- (Stenographer), Rs. 19500 – 62000/- (Assistant)
Age Limit:- 18 to 35 years as on 01.01.2018.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be SC/ST for 5 years.
Selection Process:- Written Test, Skill Test.
Fee Charges:- No fee.
How to apply for e-Courts Recruitment:-
- First download Stenographer, Assistant advertisement through official website (http://www.ecourts.gov.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Self attested photocopies of all documents, Education qualifications, Caste Certificates send by Speed post/ Registered to Chief Justice, Family Court, Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh), Pin-495001 on or before 08.02.2018.
- Last Date of Registration: 08-02-2018