Food Corporation of India (FCI)
Post Info: Watchmen
No of Posts: 62 (Sixty Two)
Academic Requirements: Passed 08th Standard.
Official Website: www.fci.gov.in
Last Date of Registration: 25-01-2018
Food Corporation of India (FCI) Recruitment 2018: FCI has declared new vacancies in the month of January, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.fci.gov.in. FCI (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. FCI is offering new job opportunity in Jammu & Kashmir for the post of Watchmen. This recruitment is especially open in Jammu & Kashmir for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. FCI (recruitment authority) has activated online registration at www.fci.gov.in for the posts of Watchmen, apply before 25-01-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to FCI Vacancy.
FCI Vacancy 2018
Watchmen: 62 vacancies
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have passed 08th Standard.
Salary Scale:- Rs. 8100 – 18070/- per month.
Age Limit:- Should be between 18 to 25 years as on 01.12.2017.
Selection Process:- Written Exam, Physical Endurance Test
Fee Structure: Candidates who wanted to participate for FCI should pay the below charges through SBI Internet Banking, other major Bank’s Internet Banking, Debit Card / Credit Card or e-Challan at branches of SBI.
- Application Fee: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
How to apply for FCI Recruitment:-
- First download Watchmen advertisement through official website (http:// www.fci.gov.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Search for online application associated with FCI notification
- Click on link
- Fill application form
- Submit and take printout
- First Date of Submission Application: 26-12-2017
- Last Date of Submission Form: 25-01-2018
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee by e-Challan: 25-01-2018