Gauhati High Court
Post Info: Stenographer, Attender
No of Posts: 14 (Fourteen)
Academic Requirements: Graduate in Computer knowledge and shorthand of 100/80 wpm and computer typing speed of 40 wpm and relevant.
Official Website: www.ghconline.gov.in
Last Date of Registration: 10-12-2017
Gauhati High Court Limited Recruitment 2017: Gauhati High Court has declared new vacancies in the month of December, 2017 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.ghconline.gov.in. Gauhati High Court (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. Gauhati High Court is offering new job opportunity in Gauhati (Assam) for the post of Stenographer, Attender. This recruitment is especially open in Gauhati (Assam) for job seekers looking job after relevant Degree. Gauhati High Court (recruitment authority) has activated online registration at www.ghconline.gov.in for the posts of Stenographer, Attender, apply before 10-12-2017 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to Gauhati High Court Vacancy.
Gauhati High Court Vacancy 2017
Stenographer, Attender:- 14 vacancies
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have Graduate in Computer knowledge and shorthand of 100/80 wpm and computer typing speed of 40 wpm for S.no-1. Minimum 08th Standard pass but shall not be graduate for S.no – 2.
Salary Scale:- Rs. 22000 – 87000/- Per Month ( Stenographer), Rs. 12000 – 37500/- Per Month (Attender)
Age Limit:- 18 to 43 years.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be SC/ST for 5 years, OBC for 3 years and PWD for 10 years.
Selection Process:- Written Examination, Viva Voce, Interview.
Fee Structure:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Gauhati High Court should pay the below charges through Indian Postal Order payable to Judicial Academy, Assam at Guwahati.
- General: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
How to apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment:-
- First download Stenographer, Attender advertisement through official website (http://www.ghconline.gov.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Interested and eligible aspirants should apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of all relevant documents & passport size photograph send to the Office of the Judicial Academy, Assam, 7, Bholanath Mandir Path, Dr. Kakoti Road, Ulubari, Guwahati – 781007 on or before 10.12.2017.
- Last Date of Registration: 10-12-2017