Government of Bihar
Post Info: Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Assistant
No of Posts: 538 (Five Hundred Thirty Eight)
Academic Requirements: Possess Matric/ Equivalent, 8th class.
Official Website: www.jehanabad.bih.nic.in
Last Date: 25-01-2018
Integrated Child Development Services, Arwal (Government of Bihar) Recruitment 2018: Government of Bihar has declared new vacancies in the month of January 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.jehanabad.bih.nic.in. Government of Bihar (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. Government of Bihar is offering new job opportunity in Jehanabad (Bihar) for the post of Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Assistant. This recruitment is especially open in Jehanabad (Bihar) for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. Government of Bihar (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.jehanabad.bih.nic.in for the posts of Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Assistant, apply before 25-01-2018 Let’s check all important things related to Government of Bihar Vacancy.
Government of Bihar Vacancy 2018
Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Assistant: 538 vacancies.
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have Possess Matric/ Equivalent for (Anganwadi Worker). 8th Class for (Anganwadi Assistant).
Salary Scale:- Rs.12000/- per month.
Age Limit:- 18 to 40 years.
Selection process:- Merit.
Fee charges: No fee.
How to apply for Government of Bihar Recruitment:-
- First download Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Assistant advertisement through official website (http://www.jehanabad.bih.nic.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of all necessary documents send by post to the Child Development Programme Office, Jehanabad, Bihar from 10.01.2018 to 25.01.2018.
- Date of Start Submission Application Form: 10-01-2018
- Last Date of Registration: 25-01-2018