Government of Chhattisgarh
Post Info: Female Police Volunteer
No of Posts: 571 (Five Hundred Seventy One)
Academic Requirements: 10+2/Senior Secondary.
Official Website: www.cgtransport.org/www.durg.gov.in
Last Date of Registration: 11-01-2018
Government of Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2018: Government of Chhattisgarh has declared new vacancies in the month of January 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.cgtransport.org/ www.durg.gov.in. Government of Chhattisgarh (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. Government of Chhattisgarh is offering new job opportunity in Chhattisgarh for the post of Female Police Volunteer. This recruitment is especially open in Chhattisgarh for job seekers looking job after 10+2/12th class. Government of Chhattisgarh (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.cgtransport.org/ www.durg.gov.in for the posts of Female Police Volunteer, apply before 11.01.2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to Government of Chhattisgarh Vacancy.
Government of Chhattisgarh Vacancy 2018
Female Police Volunteer:- 571 vacancies
- Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate for Driver should have passed 10+2.
- Salary Scale:- Not specified.
Age Limit:- Should be between 21 to 40 years.
Selection Process:- Selection will be on the basis of Merit List.
How to apply for Government of Chhattisgarh Recruitment:-
- First download Female Police Volunteer advertisement through official website (http:// ww.cgtransport.org) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant documents and send by registered / speed post to the Police control room, Sector-6, District Durg, Chhattisgarh on or before 11th January 2018.
- Last Date: 11-01-2018