Government of Meghalaya
Post Info: Guardsman, Sub-Inspector
No of Posts: 229 (Two Hundred Twenty Nine)
Academic Requirements: 10th pass, Bachelor Degree in any Stream.
Official Website: www.meghalaya.gov.in
Last Date: 15-02-2018
Government of Meghalaya Recruitment 2018: Government of Meghalaya has declared new vacancies in the month of February, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.meghalaya.gov.in. Government of Meghalaya (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. Government of Meghalaya is offering new job opportunity in Shillong (Meghalaya) for the post of Guardsman, Sub-Inspector. This recruitment is especially open in Shillong (Meghalaya) for job seekers looking job after relevant degree. Government of Meghalaya (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.meghalaya.gov.in for the posts of Guardsman, Sub-Inspector, apply before 15-02-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to Government of Meghalaya Vacancy.
Government of Meghalaya Vacancy 2017
Guardsman, Sub-Inspector:- 229 vacancies
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have 10th pass for (Guardsman). Bachelor Degree in any Stream from a recognized Institute/University for (Sub-Inspector).
Salary Scale:- Rs. 7700 – 15020/- (Guardsman), Rs. 12000 – 23440/- (Sub-Inspector)
Age Limit:- 18 to 27 years for (Guardsman) & 20 to 27 years for (Sub-Inspector)
Selection Process:- Written Test, PET & PMT, Interview.
Fee Structure: No fee.
How to apply for Government of Meghalaya Recruitment:-
- First download Guardsman, Sub-Inspector advertisement through official website (http://www.meghalaya.gov.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with copies of recent passport size photograph Educational qualification certificates etc send offices of the Directorate of Civil Defence & Home Guards, Shillong from 15.01.2018 to 15.02.2018.
- First Date of Submission Application: 15-01-2018
- Last Date of Registration: 15-02-2018