Office of the District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Govt. of West Bengal
Post Info: GNM
No of Posts: 08 (Eight)
Academic Requirements: GNM Training course passed from an Institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
Official Website: www.ddinajpur.nic.in
Date of Interview: 02-02-2018
Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2018: Government of West Bengal has declared new vacancies in the month of February, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.ddinajpur.nic.in. Government of West Bengal (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. Government of West Bengal is offering new job opportunity in Dakshin Dinajpur (West Bengal) for the post of GNM. This recruitment is especially open in Dakshin Dinajpur (West Bengal) for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. Government of West Bengal (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.ddinajpur.nic.in for the posts of GNM apply before 02-02-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to Government of West Bengal Vacancy.
Government of West Bengal Vacancy 2018
GNM: 09 vacancies
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have GNM Training course passed from an Institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
Salary Scale:- Rs. 17220/-.
Age Limit:- 18 to 64 years.
Selection Process:- Walk-in-Interview.
Fee Structure: Candidates who wanted to participate for Government of West Bengal should pay the below charges through Demand Draft in favour of District Health & Family Welfare Sarniti, Dakshin Dinajpur.
- Unreserved:100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- Reserved: 50/- (Rupee fifty only)
How to apply for Government of West Bengal Recruitment:-
- First download GNM advertisement through official website (http://www.ddinajpur.nic.in) only.
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details.
- Candidates may appear for Interview along with all documents at the time of Interview.
- Venue of Interview:- Officer of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (Old Building), Ground Floor, Balurghat Dakshin Dinajpur, Pin-733101
- Date of Interview: 02-02-2018