Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI)
Post Info: Guest/Part-time Teacher
No of Posts: 02 (Two)
Academic Requirements: Master Degree in the relevant.
Official Website: www.ruraluniv.ac.in
Interview Date: 18-01-2018
Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) Recruitment 2018: GRI has declared new vacancies in the month of January, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.ruraluniv.ac.in. GRI (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. GRI is offering new job opportunity in Gandhigram (Tamil Nadu) for the post of Guest/Part-time Teacher. This recruitment is especially open in Gandhigram (Tamil Nadu) for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. GRI (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.ruraluniv.ac.in for the posts of Guest/Part-time Teacher, Interview date 18-01-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to GRI Vacancy.
GRI Vacancy 2018
Guest/Part-time Teacher: 02 vacancies
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have Master Degree in the relevant discipline from recognized university with not less than 55% of marks.
Salary Detail:- Not Specified.
Age Limit:- As per GRI rules
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
Fee Structure:- No Fee.
How to apply for GRI Recruitment:-
- First download Guest/Part-time Teacher advertisement through official website (http://www.ruraluniv.ac.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form and all original certificate at the time of Interview.
- Venue of Interview:- Board Room, Administrative Block of GRI
- Date of Interview: 18-01-2018