Post Info: Legal Assistant
No of Posts: Not specified
Academic Requirements: LLB with 60% marks with any graduation in any stream of graduation or equivalent.
Official Website: www.hartron.org.in
Last Date of Registration: 29-12-2017
HARTRON Limited Recruitment 2017: HARTRON Limited has declared new vacancies in the month of December, 2017 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.hartron.org.in. HARTRON Limited (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. HARTRON Limited is offering new job opportunity in Haryana for the post of Legal Assistant. This recruitment is especially open in Haryana for job seekers looking job after relevant degree. HARTRON Limited (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.hartron.org.in for the posts of Legal Assistant, apply before 29-12-2017 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to HARTRON Limited Vacancy.
HARTRON Limited Vacancy 2017
Legal Assistant:- Not specified.
- Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have LLB with 60% marks with any graduation in any stream of graduation or equivalent.
- Salary Scale:- Rs 18000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Should be between 25 to 35 years as on 01.12.2017.
Selection Process:- Face to face Interview.
Fee Structure: Candidates who wanted to participate for HARTRON should pay the below charges through demand draft in the favor of Haryana state electronics development Corporation Limited payable at Chandigarh.
- Application Fee: Rs. 1180/- (Rupee one thousand One hundred eighty only)
How to apply for HARTRON Limited Recruitment:-
- First download Legal Assistant advertisement through official website (http:// www.hartron.org.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Interested and eligible aspirants may apply in prescribed application form along with attested certificates / 2 recent passport size photograph send to Secretariat and Legal Division, HARTRON, SCO-109-110, sector 17-B, Chandigarh on or before 29thDecember 2017.
- Last Date of Registration: 29-12-2017