Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE)
Post Info: Project Assistant
No of Posts: 02 (Two)
Academic Requirements: Graduate from any recognized University and relevant.
Official Website: www.hbcse.tifr.res.in
Interview Date: 24-01-2018
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) Recruitment 2018: HBCSE has declared new vacancies in the month of January, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.hbcse.tifr.res.in. HBCSE (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. HBCSE is offering new job opportunity in Mumbai (Maharashtra) for the post of Project Assistant. This recruitment is especially open in Mumbai (Maharashtra) for job seekers looking job after relevant degree. HBCSE (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.hbcse.tifr.res.in for the posts of Project Assistant, apply before 24-01-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to HBCSE Vacancy.
HBCSE Vacancy 2018
Project Assistant:- 02 vacancies
- Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have Graduate from any recognized University with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA and minimum 1 year experience in clerical work in Administration/ Education.
- Salary Scale:- Rs. 19500/- per month.
Age Limit:- 28 years.
Selection Process:- Walk-in-Interview.
Fee Process: No fee.
How to apply for AIIA Recruitment:-
- First download Project Assistant advertisement through official website (http:// www.hbcse.tifr.res.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form at the time of Interview.
- Date of Interview: 24-01-2018