HCRAJ (Rajasthan High Court)
Post Info: Class-IV
No of Posts: 2309
Academic Requirements: 12th pass from a recognized Board.
Official Website: www.hcraj.nic.in
Last Date of Registration: 13-03-2018
HCRAJ (Rajasthan High Court) Recruitment 2018: HCRAJ has declared new vacancies in the month of March, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.hcraj.nic.in. HCRAJ (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. HCRAJ is offering new job opportunity in Rajasthan for the post of Class-IV. This recruitment is especially open in Rajasthan for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. HCRAJ (recruitment authority) has activated online registration at www.hcraj.nic.in for the posts of Class-IV, apply online from 12-02-2018 to 13-03-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to HCRAJ Vacancy.
HCRAJ Vacancy 2018
Class-IV: 2309 vacancies
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have 12th pass from a recognized Board.
Salary Scale:- Rs. 12400/- Per Month.
Age Limit:- Between 18 to 35 years as on 01.01.2018.
Selection Process:- Merit Basis.
Fee Structure:- Candidates who wanted to participate for HCRAJ should pay the below charges through E Mitra / CSC / Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card.
- General/OBC (Creamy Layer): Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- SC/ST: Rs. 60/- (Rupee sixty only)
How to apply for HCRAJ Recruitment:-
- First download Class-IV advertisement through official website (http://www.hcraj.nic.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Search for online application associated with HCRAJ notification
- Click on link
- Fill application form
- Submit and take printout
- First Date of Start Submission Application: 12-02-2018
- Last Date of Submission Form: 13-03-2018