Post Info: Civil Engineer, Manager, Fisheries Management Assistant
No of Posts: 03 (Three)
Academic Requirements: First Class Degree/ Diploma in civil engineering and relevant.
Official Website: www.iasst.gov.in
Interview Date: 24-01-2018
Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST) Recruitment 2018: IASST has declared new vacancies in the month of January, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.iasst.gov.in. IASST (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. IASST is offering new job opportunity in Guwahati (Assam) for the post of Civil Engineer, Manager, Fisheries Management Assistant. This recruitment is especially open in Guwahati (Assam) for job seekers looking job after relevant degree. IASST (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.iasst.gov.in for the posts of Civil Engineer, Manager, Fisheries Management Assistant, apply before 24-01-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to IASST Vacancy.
IASST Vacancy 2018
Civil Engineer, Manager, Fisheries Management Assistant:- 03 vacancies
- Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have First Class Degree/ Diploma in civil engineering from a recognized university/ government institute with good knowledge and experience of civil engineering (Civil Engineer). M.Sc in Botany/ Life Science/ Agriculture/ Horticulture from a recognized and its management for (Manager). Master Degree in Aquaculture/ Fisheries Resource Management/ Fish Health/ Fish Processing/ Zoology from a recognized university or Bachelor of Fisheries Science from a recognized university for (Fisheries Management Assistant).
- No. of Posts & Salary Details:
i) Civil Engineer – 01 Post ( 30000 – 40000/- per month)
ii) Manager – 01 Post ( 40000/- per month)
iii) Fisheries Management Assistant – 01 Post (Rs. 30000/- per month)
Age Limit:- 35 years for (Civil Engineer, Fisheries Management Assistant). 45 years for (Manager)
Selection Process:- Walk-in-Interview.
Fee Process: No fee.
How to apply for IASST Recruitment:-
- First download Civil Engineer, Manager, Fisheries Management Assistant advertisement through official website (http://www.iasst.gov.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application format, self-attested copies of marks sheets and certificates should be submitted at the time of Interview.
- Date of Interview: 24-01-2018