Post Info: Project Assistant, Junior Research Fellow
No of Posts: 45 (Forty Five)
Academic Requirements: Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree in Biotechnology and relevant.
Official Website: www.ihbt.res.in
Date of Interview: 17 to 19-01-2018
Institute of Himalayan Bio Resource Technology (IHBT) Recruitment 2018: IHBT has declared new vacancies in the month of January, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.ihbt.res.in. IHBT (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. IHBT is offering new job opportunity in Palampur (Himachal Pradesh) for the post of Project Assistant, Junior Research Fellow. This recruitment is especially open in Palampur (Himachal Pradesh) for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. IHBT (recruitment authority) has activated online registration at www.ihbt.res.in for the posts of Project Assistant, Junior Research Fellow, apply before 17 to 19-01-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to IHBT Vacancy.
IHBT Vacancy 2018
Project Assistant, Junior Research Fellow: 45 vacancies
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree in Biotechnology/ Botany/ Chemistry/ Chemical Science/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Bioinformatics/ Mycology/ Forestry/ Pharmacology/ Toxicology & Relevant discipline with 55% marks for (Project Assistant). M.Sc in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Life Science/ M.Pharma in Pharmacology with 55% marks for (Junior Research Fellow).
Salary Scale:- Rs. 15000 – 25000/- (Project Assistant), Rs. 25000/- (Junior Research Fellow)
Age Limit:- 30 years for (Project Assistant) & 28 years for (Junior Research Fellow)
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be SC/ST for 5 years and OBC for 3 years.
Selection Process:- Walk-in-Interview.
Fee Structure: No fees.
How to apply for IHBT Recruitment:-
- First download Project Assistant, Junior Research Fellow advertisement through official website (http://www.ihbt.res.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates may appear for interview along with prescribed application form, attested photocopies of testimonials of to prove their age, educational qualifications, experience, reserved category, etc. at the time of interview.
- Venue of Interview:- CSIR-IHBT, Palampur, Distt-Kangra (H.P.)
- Date of Interview: 17 to 19-01-2018