Post Info: Staff Car Driver
No. of Posts: 16 (Sixteen)
Academic Requirements: 10th Standard from a recognized Board or institute or Possession of a valid driving license for lights and heavy motor vehicles or knowledge of motor mechanism.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Last Date: 22-01-2018
India Post Recruitment 2017: India Post has declared new vacancies in the month of January 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.indiapost.gov.in. India Post (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. India Post is offering new job opportunity in Mumbai (Maharashtra) for the post of Staff Car Driver. This recruitment is especially open in Mumbai (Maharashtra) for job seekers looking job after relevant degree. Delhi University (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.indiapost.gov.in for the posts of Staff Car Driver, apply before 22-01-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to India Post Vacancy.
India Post Vacancy 2017
Staff Car Driver: 16 vacancies
- Qualification:-The minimum qualification required to participate for Staff Car Driver 10th Standard from a recognized Board or institute or Possession of a valid driving license for lights and heavy motor vehicles or knowledge of motor mechanism.
- Salary Scale:- Rs 19900/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Should be between 18 to 27 years as on 22.01.2018.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be SC/ST for 5 years, OBC for 3 years.
Selection Process:- Driving Test.
Fee Charges:- No fee.
How to apply for Delhi University Recruitment:-
- First download Staff Car Driver advertisement through official website (http:// www.indiapost.gov.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Interested and eligible aspirants should apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies & two copies of recent pass port size photograph send to the Manager, Mail Motor Service, 134-A, S.K. AHIRE MARG, Worli, Mumbai – 400018 on or before 22.01.2018.
- Last Date of Registration: 22-01-2018