Join Indian Army
Post Info: Material Assistant, Lower Division clerk, Fireman, tradesman Mate, Multi-Tasking staff & Draughtsman
No. of Posts: 176 (One Hundred Seventy Six)
Academic Requirements: Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university and relevant.
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Walk-In-Interview Date: 21 days from the date of publication
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2018: Indian Army has declared new vacancies in the month of January, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Indian Army (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. Indian Army is offering new job opportunity in All India for the post of Material Assistant, Lower Division clerk, Fireman, tradesman Mate, Multi-Tasking staff & Draughtsman. This recruitment is especially open in All India for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. Indian Army (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in for the posts of Material Assistant, Lower Division clerk, Fireman, tradesman Mate, Multi-Tasking staff & Draughtsman, apply before 21 days from the date of publication at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to Indian Army Vacancy.
Indian Army Recruitment 2018
Material Assistant, Lower Division clerk, Fireman, tradesman Mate, Multi-Tasking staff & Draughtsman: 176 Vacancies
- Qualification:-The minimum qualification required to participate should have graduation in any discipline from any recognized university or Diploma in material management / engineering from any recognized institution for Material Assistant / passed +2 class or equivalent from a recognized board or university for Lower Division clerk / passed matriculation from a recognized board for Fireman, Tradesman Multi-Tasking Staff and passed matriculation from a recognized board and 2 year diploma / certificate in draughtsman from any industrial training institute for Draughtsman.
Complete Vacancies Details:
|S.No||Post Name||No. of
|1||Material Assistant||03||Rs 29200/- Per Month|
|2||Lower Division clerk||03||Rs 19900/- Per Month|
|3||Fireman||14||Rs 19900/- Per Month|
|4||Tradesman Mate||150||Rs 18000/- Per Month|
|5||Multi-Tasking staff||03||Rs 18000/- Per Month|
|6||Draughtsman||01||Rs 25500/- Per Month|
Age Limit:- Should be between 18 to 25 years.
Selection Process:- Written Examination, Personal Interview.
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment:-
- First download Material Assistant, Lower Division clerk, Fireman, tradesman Mate, Multi-Tasking staff & Draughtsman advertisement through official website (http:// www.joinindianarmy.nic.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Interested and eligible aspirants may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested certificates / two passport size photograph with duly self – attested and self addressed envelope affixing stamp of Rs 25/- send to 36, Field Ammunition depot, PIN;- 900484, C/O 56,APO on or before 21 days from the date of publication.
- Date of Advertisement: 18-12-2017
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 21 days from Publication