Post Info: Material Assistant, Tradesman Mate
No. of Posts: 125 (One Hundred Twenty Five)
Academic Requirements: Graduate in any discipline or Diploma and relevant.
Official Website: www.indianarmy.nic.in
Last Date: 21 days from the date of publication
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2018: Indian Army has declared new vacancies in the month of January, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.indianarmy.nic.in. Indian Army (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. Indian Army is offering new job opportunity in All India for the post of Material Assistant, Tradesman Mate. This recruitment is especially open in All India for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. Indian Army (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.indianarmy.nic.in for the posts of Material Assistant, Tradesman Mate, apply before 21 days from the date of publication at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to Indian Army Vacancy.
Indian Army Recruitment 2018
Material Assistant, Tradesman Mate: 125 Vacancies
- Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have Graduate in any discipline from any recognized university or Diploma in Material Management or Diploma in Engineering in any discipline from any recognized institution for (Material Assistant). 10th Class Pass or equivalent from a recognized board for (Tradesman Mate).
- Salary Scale:- Rs. 29200/- (Material Assistant), Rs. 18000/- (Tradesman Mate)
Age Limit:- 18 to 27 years for (Material Assistant) & 18 to 25 years for (Tradesman Mate).
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be SC/ST for 5 years, OBC for 3 years and PH for 10 years.
Selection Process:- Written Test / Skill Test / Physical Test.
Fee charges: No Fee.
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment:-
- First download Material Assistant, Tradesman Mate advertisement through official website (http://www.indianarmy.nic.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates should apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of education qualification certificates, date of birth certificates, caste certificate where applicable, photocopy of discharge certificates, two passport size photographs duly self-attested & self-addressed envelope affixing stamps of Rs. 25/- etc. send by Ordinary Post/Registered Post/Speed to Ministry of Defence, 24 FIELD AMMUNITION DEPOT, c/o 56 APO on or before 21 Days from the Date of Publication.
- Date of Advertisement: 16-01-2018
- Last Date of Registration: 21 days from Publication