Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB)
Post Info: Technical Assistant
No of Posts: 03 (Three)
Academic Requirements: M.Sc in Biological Science with 55% marks.
Official Website: www.iicb.res.in
Interview Date: 30-01-2018
Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Recruitment 2018: IICB has declared new vacancies in the month of January, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.iicb.res.in. IICB (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. IICB is offering new job opportunity in Kolkata (West Bengal) for the post of Technical Assistant. This recruitment is especially open in Kolkata (West Bengal) for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. IICB (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.iicb.res.in for the posts of Technical Assistant, apply online at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to IICB Vacancy.
IICB Vacancy 2018
Technical Assistant: 03 vacancies
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have M.Sc in Biological Science with 55% marks.
Salary Scale:- Rs. 12000/-.
Age Limit:- 35 years.
Selection Process:- Walk-In-Interview.
Fee charges: No fee.
How to apply for IICB Recruitment:-
- First download Technical Assistant advertisement through official website (http://www.iicb.res.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates may appear for the Interview along with attested copies of all the relevant documents, one recent passport size photograph & Original certificates at the time of Interview.
- Venue of Interview:- 2nd Floor Seminar Room
- Date of Interview: 30-01-2018