Post Info: General Teacher
No of Posts: 1296
Academic Requirements: Post-Graduation Degree or Graduate in any discipline from a recognized institute / university.
Official Website: www.jkssb.nic.in
Last Date of Registration: 21-01-2018
Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) Recruitment 2018: JKSSB has declared new vacancies in the month of January, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.jkssb.nic.in. JKSSB (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. JKSSB is offering new job opportunity in Jammu & Kashmir for the post of General Teacher. This recruitment is especially open in Jammu & Kashmir for job seekers looking job after relevant degree. JKSSB (recruitment authority) has activated online registration at www.jkssb.nic.in for the posts of General Teacher, apply online before 21.01.2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to JKSSB Vacancy.
JKSSB Vacancy 2018
General Teacher:- 1296 vacancies
- Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have Post-Graduation Degree or Graduate in any discipline from a recognized institute / university.
- Salary Scale: Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month.
Age Limit:- Should be between 18 to 40 years as on 01.07.2017.
Selection Process:- Written Test.
Fee Structure:- Candidates who wanted to participate for JKSSB should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or Challan or CSC connect.
- Application Fee: Rs. 350/- (Rupee three hundred fifty only)
How to apply for JKSSB Recruitment:-
- First download General Teacher advertisement through official website (http://www.jkssb.nic.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Search for online application associated with JKSSB notification
- Click on link
- Fill application form
- Submit and take printout
- First Date of Submission Application: 28-12-2017
- Last Date of Registration: 21-01-2018