Post Info: General Manager, Deputy General Manager
No of Posts: 14 (Fourteen)
Academic Requirements: BE/ B.Tech / ME/ M.Tech / B.Sc in relevant engineering or MBA.
Official Website: www.keltron.org
Last Date of Registration: 23-02-2018
Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON) Recruitment 2018: KELTRON has declared new vacancies in the month of February, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.keltron.org. KELTRON (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. KELTRON is offering new job opportunity in Trivandrum (Kerala) for the post of General Manager, Deputy General Manager. This recruitment is especially open in Trivandrum (Kerala) for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. KELTRON (recruitment authority) has activated online registration at www.keltron.org for the posts of General Manager, Deputy General Manager apply online from 24-01-2018 to 23-02-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to KELTRON Vacancy.
KELTRON Vacancy 2018
General Manager, Deputy General Manager: 14 Vacancies
- Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have BE/ B.Tech / ME/ M.Tech / B.Sc in relevant engineering or MBA in relevant discipline.
- Salary Scale:- Rs. 35500 – 64800/- (General Manager), Rs. 32500 – 56460/- (Deputy General Manager).
Age Limit:- 50 years as on 01.01.2017.
Selection Process:- Based on Academic Qualification, Written Test/Skill Test/Group Discussion/Interview.
Fee Structure:- Candidates who wanted to participate for KELTRON should pay the below charges through online using State Bank Collect facility available.
- SC/ST: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
How to apply for KELTRON Recruitment:-
- First download General Manager, Deputy General Manager advertisement through official website (http://www.keltron.org) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Search for online application associated with KELTRON notification
- Click on link
- Fill application form
- Submit and take printout
- Date of Start Submission Application Form: 24-01-2018
- Last Date of Registration: 23-02-2018