Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Post Info: Assistant Information officer
No of Posts: 08 (Eight)
Academic Requirements: BA / B.Sc. / B.Com degree of any recognized university.
Official Website: www.keralapsc.gov.in
Last Date of Registration: 03-01-2018
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment 2017: KPSC has declared new vacancies in the month of December, 2017 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.keralapsc.gov.in. KPSC (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. KPSC is offering new job opportunity in Kerala for the post of Assistant Information officer. This recruitment is especially open in Kerala for job seekers looking job after relevant degree. KPSC (recruitment authority) has activated online registration at www.keralapsc.gov.in for the posts of Assistant Information officer, apply online before 03.01.2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to KPSC Vacancy.
KPSC Vacancy 2017
Assistant Information officer:- 08 vacancies
- Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have BA / B.Sc. / B.Com degree of any recognized university.
- Salary Scale: Rs 27800 – 59400/- per month.
Age Limit:- Should be between 20 to 39 years as of cutoff dates.
Selection Process:- Written examination / OMR / online test.
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment:-
- First download Assistant Information officer advertisement through official website (http://www.keralapsc.gov.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Search for online application associated with KPSC notification
- Click on link
- Fill application form
- Submit and take printout
- Last Date: 03-01-2018