Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Post Info: Civil Police Officer
No of Posts: 375 (Three Hundred Seventy Five)
Academic Requirements: Pass in HSE Examination (12th) or its equivalent.
Official Website: www.keralapsc.gov.in
Last Date of Registration: 31-01-2018
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment 2018: KPSC has declared new vacancies in the month of January, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.keralapsc.gov.in. KPSC (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. KPSC is offering new job opportunity in Kerala for the post of Civil Police Officer. This recruitment is especially open in Kerala for job seekers looking job after relevant degree. KPSC (recruitment authority) has activated online registration at www.keralapsc.gov.in for the posts of Civil Police Officer, apply online before 31.01.2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to KPSC Vacancy.
KPSC Vacancy 2018
Civil Police Officer:- 28 vacancies
- Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have Pass in HSE Examination (12th) or its equivalent.
- Salary Scale: Rs. 22200 – 48000/-
Age Limit:- Should be between 18 to 26 years.
Selection Process:- Written examination / OMR / online test.
Fee Process: No application fee
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment:-
- First download Civil Police Officer advertisement through official website (http://www.keralapsc.gov.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Search for online application associated with KPSC notification
- Click on link
- Fill application form
- Submit and take printout
- Last Date: 31-01-2018