Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC)
Post Info: Medical Officer
No of Posts: 53 (Fifty Three)
Academic Requirements: MBBS from a MCI Recognized Institute with 1 year compulsory internship.
Official Website: www.kmcgov.in
Last Date of Registration: 12-10-2017
Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) Recruitment 2017: KMC has declared new vacancies in the month of September, October 2017 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.kmcgov.in. KMC (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. KMC is offering new job opportunity in Kolkata (West Bengal) for the post of Medical Officer. This recruitment is especially open in Kolkata (West Bengal) for job seekers looking job after MBBS. KMC (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.kmcgov.in for the posts of Medical Officer, apply before 08-10-2017 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to KMC Vacancy.
KELTRON Vacancy 2017
Medical Officer: 53 Vacancies
- Qualification:-The minimum qualification required to participate for KMC Medical Officer job should have MBBS from a MCI Recognized Institute with 1 year compulsory internship.
- Salary Scale:- 24000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 66 years as on 01-01-2017
Selection Process:- KMC will be conduct the Interview for Medical Officer vacancy.
How to apply for KMC Recruitment:-
- First download Medical Officer advertisement through official website (http://www.keltron.org) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form & attested copies of certificates & documents at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview:- Room No-254, 2nd floor, PMU Kolkata City NUHM Society, 5, SN Banergee Road, Kolkata – 700013.
- Date of Interview: 12-10-2017