Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Limited (KMRC)
Post Info: Accounts Officer
No of Posts: Not specified
Academic Requirements: Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant.
Official Website: www.kmrc.in
Interview Date: Within 30 Days from the Date of Advertisement
Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Limited (KMRC) Recruitment 2017: KMRC has declared new vacancies in the month of November 2017 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.kmrc.in. KMRC (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. KMRC is offering new job opportunity in Kolkata (West Bengal) for the post of Accounts Officer. This recruitment is especially open in Kolkata (West Bengal) for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. KMRC (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.kmrc.in for the posts of Accounts Officer, apply online at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to KMRC Vacancy.
KMRC Vacancy 2017-2018
Accounts Officer: Not specified
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate for Accounts Officer Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant.
Salary Scale:- Not specified.
Age Limit:- Should be between 40 years as on the date of issue of advertisement.
Fee charges: No fee.
How to apply for KMRC Recruitment:-
- First download Accounts Officer advertisement through official website (http://www.kmrc.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates may send their application along with relevant certificate to the General Manager (Administration), Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Limited, KMRCL Bhawan, Munshi Premchand Sarani, Kolkata-700 021 within 30 days from the date of advertisement.
- Date of advertisement: 11-11-2017 to 17-11-2017
- Last Date: Within 30 days from the date of advertisement