Post Info: Second Division Account Assistant, Driver
No of Posts: 57 (Fifty Seven)
Academic Requirements: Graduate in commerce and relevant.
Official Website: www.kstdc.co
Interview Date: 12 to 18-01-2018
Karnataka State Tourism Development Corporation (KSTDC) Recruitment 2017: KSTDC has declared new vacancies in the month of January, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.kstdc.co. KSTDC (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. KSTDC is offering new job opportunity in Bangalore (Karnataka) for the post of Second Division Account Assistant, Driver. This recruitment is especially open in Bangalore (Karnataka) for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. KSTDC (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.kstdc.co for the posts of Second Division Account Assistant, Driver, apply before 12 to 18-01-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to KSTDC Vacancy.
KSTDC Vacancy 2018
Second Division Account Assistant, Driver: 57 vacancies
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have Graduate in commerce from AICTE/ UGCN recognized university with minimum 1 year of experience in Finance for (Second Division Account Assistant). Minimum SSLC Pass with Kannada as one of the Subjects for (Driver).
Salary Scale:- Rs.12500/- Per Month.
Age Limit:- 18 to 35 years.
Selection process:- Walk-In-Interview.
Fee charges: No application fee.
How to apply for KSTDC Recruitment:-
- First download Second Division Account Assistant, Driver advertisement through official website (http://www.kstdc.co) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates may appear for interview along with in prescribed application at the time of Interview.
- Venue of Interview: Office of the Managing Director, KSTDC Corporate Office, Ground Floor, Yeshwanthpur TTMC, BMTC Bus Stand, Yeshwanthpur Circle, Bengaluru.
- Date of Interview: 12 to 18-01-2018