Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Maharashtra (KVK)
Post Info: Krishi Sevak
No of Posts: 908 (Nine Hundred Eight)
Academic Requirements: Bachelor Degree in Agriculture
Official Website: www.mahapariksha.gov.in
Last Date: 18-02-2018
Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Maharashtra (KVK) Recruitment 2018: KVK has declared new vacancies in the month of March, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.mahapariksha.gov.in. KVK (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. KVK is offering new job opportunity in Maharashtra for the post of Krishi Sevak. This recruitment is especially open in Maharashtra for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. KVK (recruitment authority) has activated online registration at www.mahapariksha.gov.in for the posts of Krishi Sevak apply from 05-02-2018 to 18-02-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to KVK Vacancy.
KVK Vacancy 2018
Krishi Sevak: 908 vacancies
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have Bachelor Degree in Agriculture or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
Salary Scale:- Rs.6000/- per month.
Age Limit:- 19 to 38 years as on 04.02.2018.
Selection Process:- Computer Base Test.
Fee Structure: Candidates who wanted to participate for KVK Maharashtra should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Application Fee: 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
How to apply for KVK Recruitment:-
- First download Krishi Sevak advertisement through official website (http:// www.mahapariksha.gov.in) only.
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details.
- Search for online application associated with KVK notification
- Click on link
- Fill application form
- Submit and take printout
- Date of Start Submission Application Form: 05-02-2018
- Last Date of Registration: 18-02-2018
- Last date of Online Registration: 18-02-2018
- Date of Computer Based Test: 13 to 15-03-2018