Post Info: Constable
No of Posts: 1193
Academic Requirements: 12th (SSC) passed.
Official Website: www.mahapolice.gov.in
Last Date of Registration: 28-02-2018
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018: Maharashtra Police has declared new vacancies in the month of February, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.mahapolice.gov.in. Maharashtra Police (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. Maharashtra Police is offering new job opportunity in Maharashtra for the post of Constable. This recruitment is especially open in Maharashtra for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. Maharashtra Police (recruitment authority) has activated online registration at www.mahapolice.gov.in for the posts of Constable, apply before 28-02-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to Maharashtra Police Vacancy.
Maharashtra Police Vacancy 2018
Constable: 1193 vacancies
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have 12th (SSC) passed.
Salary Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- per month.
Age Limit:- 18 to 28 years as on 28.02.2018.
Selection Process:- Written Test, Physical Test.
Fee Structure: Candidates who wanted to participate for Maharashtra Police should pay the below charges through SBI / CSC / Online Payment.
- Open Category: Rs. 375/- (Rupee three hundred seventy five only)
- Reserved Category: Rs. 225/- (Rupee two hundred twenty five only)
How to apply for Maharashtra Police Recruitment:-
- First download Constable advertisement through official website (http:// www.mahapolice.gov.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Search for online application associated with Maharashtra Police notification
- Click on link
- Fill application form
- Submit and take printout
- Date of Start Submission Application Form: 06-02-2018
- Last Date of Registration: 28-02-2018
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee at Bank: 03-03-2018