Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL)
Post Info: Executive Trainee
No of Posts: 08 (Eight)
Academic Requirements: Degree in engineering in mechanical engineering / electrical engineering from a recognized university / deemed university or institute recognized by AICTE.
Official Website: www.mazagondock.gov.in
Last Date of Registration: 07-02-2018
Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) Recruitment 2017: MDL has declared new vacancies in the month of February, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.mazagondock.gov.in. MDL (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. MDL is offering new job opportunity in Maharashtra for the post of Executive Trainee. This recruitment is especially open in Maharashtra for job seekers looking job after relevant degree. MDL (recruitment authority) has activated online registration at www.mazagondock.gov.in for the posts of Executive Trainee, apply online from 08-01-2018 to 07.02.2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to MDL Vacancy.
MDL Vacancy 2017
Executive Trainee:- 08 vacancies
- Qualification:-The minimum qualification required to participate for Executive Trainee should have full time degree in engineering in mechanical engineering / electrical engineering from a recognized university / deemed university or institute recognized by AICTE.
- Salary Scale:- Rs 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Maximum 28 years as on 7th February 2018.
Selection Process:- On the basis of GATE score 2018 and personal interview.
Fee Structure:- Candidates who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through any nearest branch of state bank of India.
- General/OBC: Rs. 300/- (Rupee Three hundred only)
- SC/ ST/PWD: No fee
How to apply for MDL Recruitment:-
- First download Executive Trainee advertisement through official website (http://www.mazagondock.gov.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Search for online application associated with MDL notification
- Click on link
- Fill application form
- Submit and take printout
- Date to Start Submission Application: 08-01-2018
- Last Date of Registration: 07-02-2018