Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL)
Post Info: Deputy Chief Accounts Officer
No of Posts: 01 (One)
Academic Requirements: CA or ICWA or relevant.
Official Website: www.mgvcl.com
Last Date of Registration: 27-01-2018
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) Recruitment 2018: MGVCL has declared new vacancies in the month of January, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.mgvcl.com. MGVCL (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. MGVCL is offering new job opportunity in Gujarat for the post of Deputy Chief Accounts Officer. This recruitment is especially open in Gujarat for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. MGVCL (recruitment authority) has activated online registration at www.mgvcl.com for the posts of Deputy Chief Accounts Officer, apply before 27-01-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to MGVCL Vacancy.
MGVCL Vacancy 2018
Deputy Chief Accounts Officer: 01 vacancy
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should CA or ICWA and Candidate should have at least 05 years post qualification experience in the field of Finance / Account / Commerce.
Salary Scale:- Rs. 72100 – 119400/-.
Age Limit:- 35 years as on 06.01.2018.
Selection Process:- Written Test, Interview.
Fee Structure: Candidates who wanted to participate for MGVCL should pay the below charges through any of the Branches of State Bank of India or online through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
- General (UR): Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for MGVCL Recruitment:-
- First download Deputy Chief Accounts Officer advertisement through official website (http://www.mgvcl.com) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Search for online application associated with MGVCL notification
- Click on link
- Fill application form
- Submit and take printout
- First Date of Submission Application: 06-01-2018
- Last Date of Submission Form: 27-01-2018
- Last Date for Submission of Fee through the Challan: 30-01-2018