Post Info: Trainee Analyst and Sample Collector
No of Posts: 40 (Forty)
Academic Requirements: M.Sc. in chemistry and relevant.
Official Website: www.mpeda.gov.in
Last Date of Registration: 20-01-2018
Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA) Recruitment 2018: MPEDA has declared new vacancies in the month of January 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.mpeda.gov.in. MPEDA (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. MPEDA is offering new job opportunity in All India for the post of Trainee Analyst and Sample Collector. This recruitment is especially open in All India for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. MPEDA (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.mpeda.gov.in for the posts of Trainee Analyst and Sample Collector, apply before 20.01.2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to MPEDA Vacancy.
MPEDA Vacancy 2018
Trainee Analyst and Sample Collector:- 40 vacancies
- Qualification:-The minimum qualification required to participate should have M.Sc. in chemistry / Analytical chemistry / Physical chemistry / polymer chemistry / applied chemistry / Pharmaceutical chemistry / Hydrochemistry. Bio-analytical Science Biochemistry / Industrial biotechnology / biotechnology for Trainee Analyst and Degree in life science or fisheries for Sample Collector.
- Salary Scale:- Rs.18000/- (Trainee Analyst), Rs.10000/- (Sample Collector)
Age Limit:- Should be maximum 35 years as of cutoff dates.
Selection Process:- Walk-in-interview.
How to apply for MPEDA Recruitment:-
- First download Trainee Analyst and Sample Collector advertisement through official website (http://www.mpeda.gov.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates may appear interview along application form with photocopies of certificates / bio-data / recent passport size photograph.
- Date of Interview: 15-01-2018 to 20-01-2018