Post Info: Assistant Engineer Trainee
No of Posts: 15 (Fifteen)
Academic Requirements: BE / B.Tech any equivalent degree in electrical or electronics engineering dro a recognized university / institute.
Official Website: www.mponline.gov.in
Last Date of Registration: 30-11-2017
Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPEZ) Recruitment 2017: MPEZ has declared new vacancies in the month of November, 2017 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.mponline.gov.in. MPEZ (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. MPEZ is offering new job opportunity in Madhya Pradesh for the post of Assistant Engineer Trainee. This recruitment is especially open in Madhya Pradesh for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. MPEZ (recruitment authority) has activated online registration at www.mponline.gov.in for the posts of Assistant Engineer Trainee, apply online from 10-11-2017 to 30-11-2017 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to MPEZ Vacancy.
MPEZ Vacancy 2017-2018
Assistant Engineer Trainee: 15 vacancies
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate for Assistant Engineer Trainee BE / B.Tech any equivalent degree in electrical or electronics engineering dro a recognized university / institute.
Salary Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month.
Age Limit:- Between 18 to 35 years as of cutoff dates.
Selection Process:- Online examination and Experience
Fee Structure:- Candidates who wanted to participate for MPEZ should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ST/Handicapped of MP state: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee One Thousand only)
- All Other: Rs. 1500/- (Rupee One Thousand Five Hundred only)
How to apply for MPEZ Recruitment:-
- First download Assistant Engineer Trainee advertisement through official website (http://www.mponline.gov.in ) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Search for online application associated with MPEZ notification
- Click on link
- Fill application form
- Submit and take printout
- First Date of Start Submission Application: 10-11-2017
- Last Date of Submission Form: 30-11-2017