High Court of Madhya Pradesh (MPHC)
Post Info: Driver, Peon
No of Posts: 739 (Seven Hundred Thirty Nine)
Academic Requirements: 08th Class passed from recognized Board.
Official Website: www.mphc.gov.in
Last Date of Registration: 31-12-2017
High Court of Madhya Pradesh (MPHC) Recruitment 2017: MPHC has declared new vacancies in the month of December, 2017 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.mphc.gov.in. MPHC (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. MPHC is offering new job opportunity in Madhya Pradesh for the post of Driver, Peon. This recruitment is especially open in Madhya Pradesh for job seekers looking job after relevant degree. MPHC (recruitment authority) has activated online registration at www.mphc.gov.in for the posts of Driver, Peon, apply online before 31-12-2017 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to MPHC Vacancy.
MPHC Vacancy 2017-2018
Driver, Peon: 739 Vacancies
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have 08th Class passed from recognized Board.
Salary Scale: Not Specified.
Age Limit:- Should be between 18 to 40 years as on 01.01.2017.
Selection Process:- Screening Exam, Interview
Fee Structure: Candidates who wanted to participate for MPHC should pay the below charges through MP Online (Kiosk) / Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking.
- General: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
- Reserved/PWD: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for MPHC Recruitment:-
- First download Driver, Peon advertisement through official website (http://www.mphc.gov.in) only.
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details.
- Search for online application associated with MPHC notification
- Click on link
- Fill application form
- Submit and take printout
- First Date of Submission Application Form: 04-12-2017
- Last Date of Registration: 31-12-2017
- Date of Screening Exam: 28-01-2018
- Date of Interview: 25-02-2018